Thursday, March 8, 2012

3/8/2012

 3-8-2012 It is now Thursday but I just had got my wire changed on Monday. They were at a 14" now they went up to a 16". to be honest I am not that pleased :(. My dentist doesn't seem that into my teeth right now, He did however tell me tat my teeth are looking nice but he hasn't really given me any other information and it is bothering me. I am scheduled to get the bottom on april 9th and then after that I am just going to tell him that I feel like I am not getting any where and I need more information. Considering the fact I already had paid in full I deserve to be treated special in the sense that I have already paid for my mouth to get done and I would appreciate it if they saw that. I am going on my 3rd month and I feel like idk maybe I am just not in the best of mood today.. But my pictures from the first day tell today don't seem that much different :(. Idk ill talk to him my next appointment and hopefully it will get better.


Here is what my smile from a distance looked like right after they changed my wire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment