Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Round two of spacers

Ummmm Painful! It is truly a painful process having these. I got them yesterday because this coming Monday the bottom braces are coming on. I woke up 3 times last night from my top tooth lightly hitting the bottom one where the spacer is. OUCH. I am currently living off of Motrin to make the pain less painful. My lunch break is in about an hour so we will see what it will be like to eat a soft sandwich. I am praying not as bad as the last time I got my wire changed...but eating a banana today was hard for me. Honestly every time I go to the dentist I get all happy because it means I am that much closer to having my teeth back and straight. I love having braces because it is changing my teeth....But I am also looking forward to a different smile that I don't have to worry much about having food stuck in them.

Well here is my teeth from a distance... A huge difference.. Ignore the crucide smile... I was born with it and I didn't want to have to correct it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment