Friday, May 18, 2012

5-17-12

 Close up of my teeth as of 5-17-12...I don't see anymore progress with the top ones at all. The bottom ones have changed as far as the overlapping on the middle teeth. They changed to me a 16'' wire on the bottom after my second visit with them on. The top took 3 months before they put me on a 16". The top will eventually get filed once the process is almost done. I go back on the 4th of June for my 5th visit.
This is more of a smile photo a farther distance... as you can tell the bottom still need work and the top idk what else they can do? I don't even know there plans for them. My dentist isn't the best communicator out there. He told me 12-15 months so I am really hoping he lives up to that date.

Okay now to talk about the process so far. My last month before this one sucked because the wire came out of the side lower left. so I lost some progress on a few teeth and I didn't have time to go see them so I went about 2 weeks with a misplaced wire. But the last check up they shortened it and made it where it won't come out so easily. I have had 6 visits in the last 4 months. The first 3 were all for my top. then the last 2 were for my bottom. They started me on a 14" on both....took them 3 months to put a 16 on top and only took one month for them to put a 16 on bottom. I think my least favorite part of all this is when they put them on and shine that light on there to make them stay in place... makes my mouth taste gross and takes forever for them to do every tooth.
    I was chatting with the lady who i call the assistants and she was telling me how after a certain point of moving then they place the stainless steel one in your mouth. That is the one that is supposed to make them stay in place. I have no idea how long that is supposed to be on for but I am hoping and praying that they start really focusing on my date promised and start moving this process along faster.... My 23 birthday is coming up in 2 weeks and I am already anticipating my 24th with them off. Not that I don't love my braces because at times i really do, I am just ready to eat what I want and not worry about staining or getting stuck... and I am ready for that flawless smile I have paid a lot of money for.

   Maybe it is just my mood today, but its one of those days you wish everything is perfect and since it isn't your just not in a happy mood? Lame, I know. Also its Friday I should be in the best mood ever! But I am not. Anyways if you have an specific questions about my braces journey just leave me a comment and I will respond A.S.A.P :)


Thanks,

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment