Monday, April 9, 2012

Bottom Metal on Today :)

 From a distance normal smile
A close up....


This process is hurting me already and I just got them  on at 9 this morning. :( I tried to eat a ham sandwich and it sucked! Haha.
The process was the same as the top just smaller since they are metal. They couldn't do the ceramic on the bottom because my teeth are to little they said. I like them tho.. They don't look that bad. I have the front tooth on bottom and it is sticking out more noticeable then when they were off so I am more anxious for that to go back into place. I also got the pearl color on the bottom. I am not bold enough to get the colors. They told me my teeth are doing great on top... Soon they will switch to the other type of wire once they are more level and they are close.... So cross your fingers that I am still set for Jan. to get them off. I can't wait. I want to see how my smile looks once they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment