Wednesday, January 18, 2012

1-18-2012

This is an image of me 9 days into the treatment. I feel like it should be already a few weeks. Maybe that is because I have read other blogs people have posted and they are already done so I read there past entries so theirs seem like it went buy in a few minutes. None the less I don't look to terrible with my braces right? I do feel young in them. I don't look 22 in this photo. I look more like 18 at the most. My teeth have finally stop hurting. I can eat semi normal now. Last night I had pizza but I had to cut it up. I don't think I will eat that stuff anymore. I got pizza stuck in my teeth and it was embarrassing. Despite the fact that I don't think my Boy friend cared since he has been with me in forever I just didn't like having it in there felt unnatural. I find myself always filling my cheeks with air so I can feel semi normal without the braces touching my top lip. But other than that I feel sorta used to them now. I haven't noticed much of a difference yet in my teeth. My friend says she has but I have yet to see. I can't wait to see what my smile will look like soon. Hoping its a fast process. Pray with me please on that one :).

No comments:

Post a Comment