Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Progress almost a month in it

 This is a close up on how they look .The gap is closing a little but the tooth is still slanted up I hope that gets fixed soon. I get the remaining bracket put on this coming Wednesday. Maybe that will help as well. So far I don't feel as if a lot has changed but than again it has only been 3 weeks.
Here is a farther view. My smile has improved already and its only been 3 weeks. So I am very very pleased with this haha. So far a great decision and I do not regret it. But another positive note is the fact that I have yet to get any sores in my mouth at all so that makes me feel great. Also my boy friend says I look like a cute nerd so it is awesome :). For anyone thinking about getting them but feels the first few months aren't that fun I advice to just take the plunge because I was that person and now I am so happy that I took the chance and did it:).

No comments:

Post a Comment