Wednesday, January 4, 2012

SPACERS!!

 This experience was different. I went in and there was no pain. A little pressure at first but then no pain. Later that night OUCH! Now my mouth hurts. I took Motrin last night before bed to make it better than I woke up around 4:30 am and it was hurting me. The pain isn't so painful where you want to pull your teeth out, but it is annoying where you want to take the spacers out.  I have until Monday and they will be gone and my braces will be on.... I am so mixed on how I feel. I am scared mainly because there the ceramic kinds and you have to be more gentle and I am worried I will look like a little girl. But than again I am so excited because I will have such a beautiful smile after... something I have been longing for. 5 more days and then no more bare teeth. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment